Eswatini Sexual and Gender Minorities is the first membership based organisation in the country, with a mandate to drive social change through collective activism. Being a membership organisation means we are committed to serving the needs of the LGBTI community with the mandate and strategic direction being set out by the members.
1. Priority in training and capacity building,
2. Referrals to free healthcare service,
3. Access to vast information on the LGBTI movement,
4. Voting for select positions of the ESGM’s Board of Trustees,
5. Continued Social engagements …
Are just some of the benefits of the membership.
Who can Join?
Anyone with the passion to drive change for social cohesion in eSwatini, where LGBTI persons attain full rights and social wellbeing, resulting in high quality of life, is eligible to become a member of ESGM, as long as they fit the following criteria.
The membership is not limited to any specific sexual orientation or gender identity and/or expression.
- 18 years and above
- Swazi citizens, or residents.